This warranty covers, and is limited to, the repairs made by Francis Collision Centre. Under this warranty, Francis Collision Centre will correct the necessary labor related repairs to meet generally accepted industry standards, as commonly recognized in the U.S. automobile repair industry at the time of the repair (Generally Accepted Industry Standards).
What This warranty Does Not Cover:
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by improper maintenance, neglect, abuse or subsequent accident.
This warranty does not apply to any work on a covered repair performed by anyone other than a Francis Collision Centre technician. Any
work on a repair by unauthorized person will void this warranty.
How Long Will This warranty Last?
This warranty applies for as long as you own or lease your vehicle. This warranty is not transferable and terminates
if you sell or otherwise transfer your vehicle.
PPG Lifetime Limited Paint Performance Guarantee
Looks Great. Lasts a Lifetime. Guaranteed.
That’s the promise your shop can offer to your customers with confidence. In a nutshell, the Lifetime Limited Paint Performance Guarantee assures customers that all refinish
products used to repair their vehicles are of the latest state-of-the-art technology and will perform to optimum standards for as long as the consumer owns the vehicle. It’s as
simple as that. It’s a guarantee we are proud to provide. After all, the world’s best paint systems can easily live up to a demanding lifetime guarantee.
•Peeling or delamination of the topcoat and/or other layers of paint
• Cracking or checking
• Loss of gloss caused by cracking, checking and hazing
• Any paint failure caused by proven defective PPG automotive products which are covered by this guarantee
• Hazing, chalking or loss of gloss caused by improper care, abrasive polishes, cleaning agents or heavy duty pressure washing
• Paint deterioration caused by abuse, accidents, acid rain, chemical fallout or other acts of nature
• Accidents, scratches, chips or stone bruises due to normal vehicle use
• Failures resulting from product misuse or abuse